last entry
I have been reading a book called WEDDED BLITZ by the author Tina Reilly. I got this book yesterday in the tampines library after I went to the toilet and this book caught my attention in the "return basin"...Maybe it's bcoz it's SO PINK in the cover...make me think of Vicky~! haha...wonder how's she now...miss ya!!!
Well, the book was about family matters...knowing that my family isn't the 'proper' one, and the issues in this book really bring out my curiosity on how each family member can do a part to correct a mistake/ mistakes; what can be the reasons for problems to happen; what breaks a family...etc etc...Despite having projects and assignments pressing on me, I don't wanna miss a whole day without touching on this book...feeling bad for not spacing out some time to visit ah-po..I'm a bad gal...Will get things done asap...
Suddenly, I feel so glad that I have friends. I have ever thought that I don need anyone else. Given the fact that "no one can be better trusted other than yourself"...my sisters are a part of me too, no one else can be better trusted other than myself and my sisters...feelings is such a funny thing...it changes time to time, place to place. However, some feelings you'll never forget, especially those that they have been engraved into your bones (memories), be it happy memories or nightmares. But ya..that's the past. I don't have much friends, but I have some true friends, that's what I'm glad. =) You know you are one of them.
This is my last entry. I won't be using blog anymore.
Take care everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home