Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Miiraclle

The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
John Milton (1608-1674)


good say...=) I like this Quote!

I have no idea what happen to me today..but, ya..below are 3 silly things I did...

1. I found that there is another exit at Outram Park station today.
2. Mistaken Ed over 4 times in total today...3 times in sch, 1 time out of campus.
3. Walked to the escalator that is for people coming down--w/o noticing.

You might doubt me, but this is REAL!!!

I was at outram park station, alighted from the train and head left towards the EAST-West Line. I've walked passed this route over several tens times, I only saw that there is an exit on the right this morning.

At Clementi area, when I'm queuing for the bus, Ed No.1 appeared.
Then, I saw Ed No.2 when I reach NUS, while crossing the road.
I walked out of LT11, Ed No. 3 passed by. (Stunned...)
I went to Suntec, miracally, Ed No.4 didn't forget to show up...(terrified!!!)

一天四次让我心跳加速. Ed, 不好玩呵..

Actually they don't look like my Ed at all, biggest reason is that they wear white t-shirt + jeans with the similar height; or with the same small head size; or has this rarity 80 hair...no wonder I mistaken them...

I was chatting with Ed on my hp, while I'm walking the long long way from City hall MRT station towards Suntec..I walked straight all the way until I almost bump into someone who is escalating downwards. I was just wondering, "eh, how to walk upstairs if the escalator is coming downwards??" and i suddenly realise that I walked to the wrong escalator. 四个字来形容:恍然大悟. I continue chatting on the phone..anyway..people do make mistakes right? If you happen to see this kawaii scene, just smile...

总之,今天做了一天的小丑,却没领到钱。
(大概是公司老板笑得太厉害,胃抽筋,被关在加护病吧. 呵呵呵呵呵...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home