Friday, August 18, 2006

NUS experience

It's been almost a week since school has started. I remember my first lecture -- Statistics, it was so slack that I was feeling happy and yet worried (worried that the lecturer may squeeze her topics in the later part of the semester -_-|||). New media was fun and interesting; Complementary medicine and health is the best topic...My ultimate fav!!! Take this module if you have an interest in nowadays' medicine, Western medicine versus Chinese Herbs...I do I do...But I saw the 2 upcoming projects...sweats~ haha...well, hope I can do well.

Yesterday was Chinese language lecture, the lecturer (Dr. Wang Hui) has a very strong beijing qiang, and her abrupt stops and stuttering (like almost saying the wrong word all the time) is irritating to me, I feel like I'm getting asthma, because of her...really...but nonetheless, she is trying to be friendly and she laughs alot. I attened the chinese studies lecture afterwards, and i find that i love the module so much! What to do? the bidding is already over, but I don't mind continuing chinese language...

This morning i attended the English lecture, the lecturer said that this module is not for students who thought that they can learn better English and improve their standard of English, it's nothing to do with all that; instead, it's concentrating on The Nature of Language : English, Portuguese, French, etc....Basically, the foundation of general language in the world...what can the test be like? I can't imagine...

Oh yah! One thing that I must mention, the bidding game was so fun! We freshmen are being "protected"! That's the ebst part! For this semester I have chosen 3 exposure modules, 1 UE/Major module, 1 GEM; next semester would be my SS, Last exposure module and my majoring modules. I intend to take a minor in Business, so far, I feel very strongly that I want to Major in stats or New Media only, so I'll probably be taking a shared major...hmmm...all answers will probably be clearer to me at the end of my first semester. =)

FIGHTING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home