Thursday, July 13, 2006

As requested by HM--to blog SOMETHING

i finally blogged sth here because of HUIMIN...hahaha..well, I shall write what I have done today from the moment I opened my eyes...

7.45am--- I struggled on my cosy bed, staring at the wet road outside through the blurred window..."such a nice sleep.I just wish I can lie on my bed for one or two more hours"--I thought to myself..

8.05am--I left my home with my little bro and father, little brother went to school..as usual, he asked me, showing me his watery eyes and his cutest face plus a bonus cute voice.."为什么你走那边???" (ohh..and a super cute 'questioning look!'), he asked me this question just YESTERDAY, and i repeated my answer, quoted exactly like what I have said to him yesterday. "你走那边去学校,我走这边去搭bus上班嘛,快点去学校吧!"..but he doesn't seem to feel the urge to go to school.."为什么你要上班?我要你陪我玩..."..."姐姐回来了再陪你玩咯."...and we walked in different directions.

shall I skipp the part where I was stucked in the traffic that drives me really crazy??...yes!...bad traffic since tuesday...headache...

anyway, I reached office at 9.05am, started my com and one web page is not responding again..I used my colleague's com to download the files i needed, did the usual stuffs just like everyday..my stomach was groaning like mad. A feeling that my lungs and stomach is being pulled down! I went to the pantry to get some delicious biscuits. (I said that they are delicious because they are really delicious, not because I'm hungry.)

1200am, lunch time...refused to have lunch with my boss and big boss, the ladies gang went to 1 of our fav place for "版面", you should really try them if you happen to pass by Ubi...it's only approx. 2 stops away from the COmfort driving centre..really nice and different from the outside stalls, you have choices like 鸡肉,猪肉,鱼肉;版面,幼面,米粉馃..priced @2.50!! nice price + big bowl~!!!*yummy*

1pm--back to work! the lift is spoit!! we walked 3 storey...!!!hot weather outside cold weather inside the office.

hmmm...i can only remember that i have nothing much left to do in the afternoon, so i kind of slacked abit. i'm waiting for 2pm to come..why??..all the managers and staffs are having a meeting with AMKOR people!!...So I can get the world of my own...(space limited to a circular path of 5 feet, but it's better than nothing!), the office manager is still there, the accountant--my fren, and one colleague aka my fren too~! hehehe...I served the net on NUS to look for the modules that I want to take next month...So excited yet s vex about choosing the modules..dunno whether I should go for my interest or go for something that is useful for the future, as in one that can secure a well-paid job for me, no offence to the courses in FASS though, I put it in my FIRSTCHOICEREMEMBER...Abit dumb..having the mindset that I can't get into other courses and my heart was actually in NTU..nah...forget about the past!...wow...too many modules to review...*fainted literally but headache physically*

by 5pm, I packed up and go for tuition..earlier today because my student's mum told me that they have an errand at night so she wanted me to go over abit earlier..I did the best I can, I reached there by 5.30..I said I'll take a cab there and she said she'll be paying me back..but there's either no taxi or there is this uncle who refused to take me!..so I took the bus in the end..rushing like a rabbit...(weird sentence but this is what comes to my mind when I thought of it..haha..pardon me!)..Had a great time with my student..I was re-capping the topic "sexual reproductive systems"..sth like that..and "issues on sex"..that's what her teacher has covered, anyway it's a must to know them..interesting topics~!..we barely finish them blushing all the way!...ah! We're making our very own manga!! and finally all our characters are being created!!! So excited and happy to see the four of them : namely Sae, Yukina, Haku& Roku. all of us having different magic powers. Nice huh?! hehe...feel proud to have my own character--Aromi Yukina~~~ (but my name is Yuki!)

well..tuition ends at 7pm and i meet my elder sister at tampines for dinner and shopping..she wanted to buy a pair of trousers..she found her favourite beef noodle stall at CS FOODCOURT, it was formerly located at TM top floor but disappeared after it was rennovated! lucky that she found it...all because of me! Coz I rejected her offer to eat at Sakae, so end up eating at foodcourt~ haha...

slept throught the journey back to home on bus No.3...屁股麻掉!haha...

I doubt this can be put on as a movie...but...hope you have enjoyed reading my REAL LIFE STORY!! thanks~!!!...good night!!!

take some days to read it before I blog again in the unknown future...


^_______________^

(dedicated to HUIMIN)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home