Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

If only i was born to be a boy, mum would have lived better.
If only i was less of a weak child, mum would have had less headache.
If only i am more capable, mum would have felt more proud of me.
If only i can shut my mouth and take whatever mum says, mum would not have burst her temper.

I have almost forgotten how love is like.
I have lost my memory of the love that you have given to me -- ever since those terrible days.
今天,您说了一句:
“还是女儿好。。。”
简单的五个字,真的让我很开心很开心。
Glad that mum likes the earrings that we bought for her..hehe..it looks perfect on mum..hehe..

If only i have a chance, I would still want to be your daughter;
BUT
with a stronger immune system,
more cheerful character,
smarter brain,
better temper,
stronger sense of words
so that i can warm your heart from innermost to outermost layer,
and shelter you from all the pains of life.

I remember the first Mother's Day present that I have given to you--a paper rose made from a piece of tissue paper. That was about 16 years ago, when I was in K2.
We went to nearby 酒楼 for Mother's Day celebrations. 大姐和妹妹 didn't give you any present, i'm the only one who have given you a present--the paper rose. I was very naughty, climbing up and down, running to everywhere, almost unstoppable. Until you said something that I can never forget :
"这么调皮,送礼物给我我都不会高兴!"..
我马上就安静下来了。
I learnt my first lesson from you.
I'm glad that you are always there to correct my foolishness, till where I am now.
Gosh..i miss your nagging somehow..ever since you have been working day and night all the time now..
Wish mum good health, lead a happier life, neglect the irritating people and those past...
I've grown up, 让您操心了.
(could it be the reason why I never run fast now??..haha...)


妈妈,我爱你 ^_____^

母亲节快乐!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home