(no title)
Finally, it's friday. Had a quite tiring week due to the tutorials..Not becoz of the projects or tutorials worksheets, it's bcoz i don't wanna face new people...I think I am really bad. During the New Media tutorial, we are supposed to introduce ourselves and use something to represent us. I only face my group people 5 people..(of coz they are all new faces too, except for 1 gal, I sit besides her during lecture once!) and the people have absolutely no idea what I am talking about, i guess...I've ignored 25+ people in the class, i guess...I just finish my introduction fast, the tutor looks abit retarded becoz i ended so abruptly, I wonder is it my voice not loud enough or she expects more things from me???...I think I spoke quite loud, my voice is bursting my ears...arghhh...it's over anyway =) sorry to the rest of the class, I was very nervous...very very...=X
congratulations to Weiying who scores splendidly for her promo exam...=D I hope I am in SIM...Is the fame that's more important or studying the thing I like more impt?...Isn't it obvious?...Nothing is more impt than studying sth i like...I like too many things...that's a big problem... *twisted* but i like what i am studying now too...shall not say anymore......
New Media--1 project
CAM--2 projects
Stats--3 totrials done 2
Chi Studies--1 essay
Eng Lang--2 tutorials done 1
Week 4 is over!! Yeah...one month has passed...one month old in NUS now =D
Yesterday went out with da jie. We both like one adidas jacket very very much...Black in color, nice design, and it's very very warm!!! ohh...We simply love it!!! $69.00 leh...have no choice but to drop the idea~ wait for it to have promotion or discounts... (dreaming...praying...haha!) If Eddie you happen to read through this part, don get me wrong, I'm not hinting anything!!! haha...I've made myself clear...
I feel happy this way, besides studies, it's work, tuition...
生活很充实,忙起来,就不会想太多;
累了就睡...
我只想做一个快乐的人!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home