Friday, August 18, 2006

Shuttle Bus Experience - for your leisure reading

As you all know that there are shuttle buses for travelling within the NUS campus right? I took the shuttle buses during open house, Matriculation days, and of course this week : Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. I have a very BIG question in my head all the time :WHERE IS THE BUTTON OR THE MAGIC TOOLS THAT CAN SIGNAL FOR STOPPING AT THE NEXT BUS STOP???

I was SO curious and I keep looking around the bus structure. I have done stupid stuffs like pressing the rubber parts beside the seats (electronic devices underneath??), stepping on every part on the ground of the bus (hidden buttons??), and I even tried pressing the black handles attached to the seats (???...er...who knows why..)...I really have no idea why I can't find the "button"!! It has definitely fell into my blind spot! I've been observing anyone on the bus, hoping that I can catch them pressing ANYTHING to singal for STOPPING..but I never "catch" anyone of them doing that. Due to this handicap, I have toured around the campus nervously, filled with excitement, stretching my eyes big, just because I was brought to some places that are alien to me...(That's why I brought a campus map with me too!)

Not until thurs, things have finally changed. As usual, I look around the shuttle bus for any sign of "button"...Ah-hah! there it is! the yellow and red bell that can be found in all kinds of public buses...The next moment, I feel extremely stupid!! Is it how the bus or button welcome me to the school?...by playing hide-and-seek with me? And today, I finally saw one guy pressing the button for STOPPING...FYI, it's Friday...the last day of the week...What a big joke huh?!

So, if you're the freshman next time, don't do stupid stuffs like me...=P!!! (cannot be blamed la..the buses are always so crowded with people mah..heh..excuses~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home